Personal Data: It is the data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.)
Cookies: They are small pieces of data stored on your devices.
Data Processor (or Service Provider): This is any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject: This is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The Data You Provide To Us
- Account and profile information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through us. This includes your first name, last name, e-mail address, and notification settings.
- Content you provide though the Services: We involve creating, editing, and sharing content. This includes name and content of teams, channels, and posts.
- Data you provide through our support channels: The Services also include customer support, where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with us. Whether you contact customer support via e-mail, speak one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
The Data We Collect Automatically
We collect information about you while you are using us, for example, browsing our website, downloading our software and taking certain actions. Among those data are:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Browser type.
- Operating system.
- Date/time stamp.
- Browsing actions and browsing patterns.
Cookies and Tracking Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you delete or your browser deletes them or until they expire.
We may collect and store the following data using Cookies:
- Authentication information: If you are signed in to us, Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
- Document referrer information.
- URL query.
- Information about which of our variant(s) you use.
Tracking technologies can also include beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze us.
You can opt-out of having made your activity on us available to Google Analytics by clicking the button that emerges on the first time you visit us. If you want to opt-out after you clicked “Accept” on the button, you can contact us and inform us about your request.
We use DigitalOcean to host all our applications and static resources. It is among the top hosting providers in the world and used by slack, GitLab, Compose and many other companies. Only our engineers have access to Digital Ocean’s machines, via key-based SSH login. We update the system software whenever updates are available.
We use Let’s Encrypt for our SSL certificates. Let’s Encrypt is a free, automated, and open certificate authority (CA), run for the public’s benefit. It is provided by the Internet Security Research Group (ISRG) and sponsored by many companies, such as Mozilla, Chrome and Facebook.
We send our mails using Mailgun, which is preferred by many companies, including GitHub, lyft, shopify, slack and reddit.
You can meet our team members at our “About Us” page and review their LinkedIn pages.
You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Data at any time. However, withdrawing consent may result in your inability to continue using us partly or completely.